You are safe here!
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Estonian Rural Tourism we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site
All adult clients must meet one of the two conditions to access the Kubija hotel-nature pass with a package holiday, a spa center, a restaurant or treatments:
- You have been vaccinated against Covid-19 and provide proof of this;
- You have proof of Covid-19 rash (no older than 6 months).
NB! From 01.11.21 young people aged 12-17 must also prove their safety against infection!
12-17 years old (included) will also be required to present a COVID certificate. In addition to a certificate of vaccination or recovery from the disease, minors can also submit a negative result of a PCR or rapid antigen test to participate in events and activities.
The PCR test must be done no more than 72 hours and the rapid antigen test no more than 48 hours before the event and by a professional healthcare service provider.
The necessary proof will be identified at the hotel reception.
We ask all arrivals to take some time and patience.
All guests booking accommodation will be contacted.
If you wish, you can postpone or cancel the booking and we will refund according to the cancellation policy.
Kubija Hotel & Nature Spa recommends that guests get vaccinated as soon as possible, as this is a safer way to protect themselves and their loved ones from serious illness, as well as to avoid unnecessary restrictions in everyday life.
Thank you for your understanding!
In connection with developments in the spread of the coronavirus, we take the following activities on a daily basis to prevent and deter the spread of the virus.
- Our employees are aware of the latest instructions received from the Health Board and we strictly follow the instructions received. We act quickly and efficiently in the event of an emergency.
- We clean and disinfect the surfaces and areas of all rooms more thoroughly and more often than usual.
- The hotel’s public areas have facilities for hand disinfection.
- We wear a mask – the mask of others protects you, your own others from infection!
We assure you that we will do our best to ensure that our customers are safe and can enjoy the services they have ordered.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.